The Girls of Real Estate’s broker is Real Living At Home (RLAH). Chances are you may not have heard of this Washington, DC-based firm before, but they’ve been around for a while – founded in 2012 – and we want to tell you why we believe they are the best broker for us.
If you’re a longtime The Girls of Real Estate (TGR) client, you may recall we’ve been with a few other brokers over the years. While we had incredible experiences at each one, we knew we’d found our real estate home when we met the executives of RLAH. Their creative and collaborative approach to managing the company gives us the foundation to provide a remarkable experience for our clients. RLAH believes in “doing instead of saying” and integrity is highly valued. We couldn’t be happier!
We know that how we do our business is so much more important than how much business is done. ~ RLAH
The Girls of Real Estate’s broker is Real Living At Home. Why does this matter to you?
You may never interact with anyone in an RLAH office, but our broker matters to you. Behind the scenes, the real estate broker facilitates real estate transactions, from syndicating property listings, to providing documentation at closing, the broker plays a big part in your home’s purchase or sale.
Everyone that works for our broker is invested in our success, and believe us – they are rooting for an excellent experience for you, too! By giving us the best transactional tools, marketing support and access to any resources or help we may need, our RLAH team makes it possible for us to deliver the very best service in the Northern Virginia region to you. Here’s just a small look at why we love RLAH:
- RLAH is technology centered which means we have easy access to the information you need to buy and sell a home with us efficiently.
- Camaraderie between all of the agents in the company means that we can count on our co-workers to help us help you. For example, if there’s an open house scheduled for your property for sale that we cannot attend, an RLAH will step in and provide the same high level of service you get from us.
- RLAH provides in-depth research and opinions on recent sales so if you are a buyer, you can make an informed buying decision; and if you are a seller, you can be sure we will price your house accurately.
- Creative marketing tools, including video production for your property listing, are at our disposal. Videos often go beyond the scope of your home to extend into the surrounding community to give viewers a real sense of your home.
- One of RLAH’s guiding principles is we are stronger as a whole, and we encourage each other.
We are a Real Estate company with one reason for being: to provide you a remarkable experience. ~ RLAH
It’s of great comfort for us to know that our primary partner, our broker, is easily accessible to provide guidance and advice whenever it’s needed. Perhaps even more important, RLAH is committed to giving OUR CLIENTS all of the support you need to have a successful, amazing experience when you buy or sell your home with The Girls of Real Estate.
Real Living | At Home is a locally owned real estate brokerage serving the entire Washington, DC region. There are four real estate office locations: Dupont Circle & H Street in Washington DC; Chevy Chase, MD and Arlington, VA. We specialize in residential real estate for buyers and sellers of single family homes, row houses, townhouses, condos, co-ops and lofts.
Real Living | At Home is a locally owned and operated franchise. Real Living real estate is a network brand of HSF Affiliates LLC, which is majority owned by Home Services of America, inc., a Berkshire Hathaway Affiliate.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.